Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The Matrix



Permalink
(my daughter drew this, you can see more of her drawings in my photo gallery)
I love the movie The Matrix with Keanu Reeves.
I tend to see the world through spiritual eyes. I believe that God speaks to us through movies, books, music,poetry, other people etc. So when I saw the movie The Matrix for the first time I loved it! The message I saw in it was....

When we remember who we are...
We don't have to dodge fear anymore.

To me the bullets were symbolic of fear. There are only two choices in life to choose.
Ask yourself is this decision based on love or is it based on fear.
In the Matrix you could see that he did not remember who he was for alot of the movie.
But(and this is important for us to remember)when he remembered who he was
when he stood IN THE LIGHT of remembrance of who he was fear(or bullets) could not affect him.
What a great analogy!

Pay attention in your life to messages coming to you...

Remember that when you stand in the light of who you are fear cannot affect you or other people's fear.

How do we get to that place of standing in the light?

That is another topic. But it comes down to knowing thyself which I have referred to in other posts.

Let the universe or God speak to you...

LISTEN.

PAY ATTENTION.

There is usually a message that will speak to your soul in some way.

No comments: