Thursday, January 3, 2008

Ho'oponopono

My husband and I absolutely love Hawaii. We have both studied huna. This eventually led us to ho'oponopono and Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len and then to Joe Vitale and his book Zero Limits and his audio of the seminar in Texas with Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len ( pronounced ee-howl-ee-aw-ke-la). We were already practicing ho'oponopono before hearing and reading about them, but after finding them we learned the art of ho'oponopono in more depth and began cleaning more and more.

We have also been on a conference call with Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len and Mabel Katz. It was a great experience.

What is ho'oponopono?

To learn more about this I highly recommend Joe's audio of the Texas seminar and his book Zero Limits.

I will explain briefly.

Ho'oponopono means to make right or perfect state. With ho'oponopono(pronounced ho-o-po-no-po-no with a long o sound) a person takes on the responsibility of everyone around them. That is to say they do not point the blame for the world around them and the actions of themselves or others as out there or someone else's fault. They accept responsibility and blame for what is around them.

An example of accepting blame is to have someone come up to you and say something negative or perhaps something that hurts you and you in turn ask yourself what in me is causing this.
To clean this situation you say:

Thank you

I love you

I'm sorry

Please forgive me

I personally will say thank you for this situation so I can clean it. I'm sorry that I held an error in my perception. Please forgive me for my error in perception. I love you.

Dr. Len tells you to do it similar to that.
It is mainly to accept that the world around us is but a mirror reflecting to us our error or correct perception in the way we are viewing the world. Joe writes about how cleaning brings to that point of Zero or where inspiration comes. It is alot of work and not for the faint of heart.

For a deeper understanding of ho'oponopono buy Joe's book Zero Limits and start cleaning!

Thank you

I love you

I'm sorry

Please forgive me

No comments: