Saturday, December 29, 2007

Do you love what you do?






When your day is through, do you want to talk about your day or put it out of your mind?
My thoughts on this are that it would ideal to do what we love, to be excited to talk about what we did that day.


Are you passionate about what you do in your life?


When I see my husband at the end of the day I can’t wait to share what happened during the day. I feel excited and passionate about what I do. It is such a good feeling to have. I have been in a place where I was not excited about my life. Being excited and passionate about it, is such a better place to be.


There are so many things to do, books to read that can help you to create the life you want to live rather than live a life you just exist in.


Be a star in your own life!


Create you!



You are the author of your own life.
What would your script sound like?
What would you write as your life?

a book I recommend:The Attractor Factor by Joe Vitale

No comments: